Become a Member. When you join Austin Coming Together, you will have the opportunity to—
- Share leadership with other organizations in our network and set strategic priorities in alignment with each of ACT’s four impact goals by participating in one our Collaboratives;
- Improve the quality, access, and connectedness of supportive services provided in Austin through participation in ACT’s coordinated recruitment, intake, referral, & professional development system;
- Participate in a community-wide planning and organizing process that builds collective power in Austin.
In addition to providing the structures and resources for our members to increase your collective impact in the Austin community, ACT also provide opportunities for our members to:
- Promote their services in the community
- Network with the staff and leadership of all ACT members and other strategic partners
I invite you to review our membership kit and submit your membership application materials at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ACT’s Director of Operations, Andrew Born, at (773) 417-8612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click link to download: AustinComingTogether_MemberKit2017/////