<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>ACT | karl0909 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/members/karl0909/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://austincomingtogether.org/members/karl0909/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for karl0909.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:55:03 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45fef003d834c04aed974d16984f55e7</guid>
				<title>karl0909 replied to the topic How do you handle problems during a travel assignment? in the forum Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/how-do-you-handle-problems-during-a-travel-assignment/#post-591414</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 08:18:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It really depends on the problem, but I’d always start by checking what your contract actually says. Sometimes there’s a difference between an annoying workplace situation and something that goes against the terms you agreed to. If talking to the facility doesn’t help, getting the agency involved is probably the safest next step.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef2c7df5e5c13bdc2a9384ad492fd707</guid>
				<title>karl0909 started the topic Who has worked medical contracts in different states? in the forum Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/who-has-worked-medical-contracts-in-different-states/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 09:11:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone! I&#8217;m considering taking medical contracts in different states, but I haven&#8217;t done this before and would love to hear from people with real experience. How difficult is it to move between states, deal with licensing and paperwork, and adjust to a new facility every few months? Is the higher pay and flexibility worth all the moving? I&#8217;d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35740"><a href="https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/who-has-worked-medical-contracts-in-different-states/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65832db75a2170b5c91e52186f09bf33</guid>
				<title>karl0909 joined the group Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/activity/p/35738/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 09:09:08 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cc9c2d9ff4c21327326222656ed1306</guid>
				<title>karl0909 replied to the topic How did you first hear about Chicken Road? in the forum Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/how-did-you-first-hear-about-chicken-road/#post-591329</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 12:04:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For me it was actually through a friend. He mentioned it during a conversation about simple games you can play without spending much time learning the rules. I tried it later mostly out of curiosity. It’s funny how quickly these games spread once people start recommending them to each other.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d570675c8b1690e0604e92241b49c1ba</guid>
				<title>karl0909 started the topic Meglio giocare ogni giorno o fare una pausa? in the forum Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/meglio-giocare-ogni-giorno-o-fare-una-pausa/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 19:20:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ciao! Dopo diverse partite mi sono fatto un&#8217;idea sul gioco. Personalmente penso che fare qualche pausa renda l&#8217;esperienza più piacevole. Quando torno al Chicken Road casino, il gioco mi sembra sempre più coinvolgente e non dà mai la sensazione di essere ripetitivo. Oggi è molto semplice giocare online, ma credo che alternare le sessioni sia il mod&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34446"><a href="https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/meglio-giocare-ogni-giorno-o-fare-una-pausa/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dce563de3ff9b9ffc2b3e375a850682b</guid>
				<title>karl0909 replied to the topic What do you play on your phone when you&#039;re bored? in the forum Austin Historians</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/groups/austin-storytellers/forum/topic/what-do-you-play-on-your-phone-when-youre-bored/#post-590929</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2026 13:21:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I mostly switch between casual puzzle games and simple arcade titles. It really depends on how much free time I have, but I prefer games that don&#8217;t require long sessions or constant progression.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf6ef34915dc2d1c69cfed156ee24c07</guid>
				<title>karl0909 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://austincomingtogether.org/activity/p/33945/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2026 13:20:42 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>